Neuro-Based Leadership Seminar
Leverage Neuroscience to get lasting results
Learn proven brain-based pratical tools that help you create lasting change in your organization. Understand how to create a readiness to change, using correlated brain based tools that increase social intelligence, drive creativity and innovation, and build bridges between staff and leadership.
You’ll learn simple, research-based processes that; cultivate the development of human potential, and allow you to overcome common leadership problems. Learn to develop coaching protocols, gain greater influence, repackage an initiave to gain greater buy-in and more.
Understanding Possibility! You’ll receive exclusive training on The Science of Possibility. We’ll explain the neurological pathway to a “sense of possibility.” Learn what blocks a sense of possibility, how to restore it and why it’s an important for personal advancement.
Here is what you get!
- Nineteen hours of face-to-face learning and interaction
- The neuroscience of social intelligence for effective relationships
- The newest neuroscience methods to cultivate personal transformation
- Research-proven frameworks that serve as the foundation for transformation
- Exercises to integrate your learning in real time scenarios
- Understand how to move from action orientation to change orientation
- An approach to; managing ambiguity, creative cognitive flexibility and managing breach of trust
- Peer networking
- And more!
Dr Srini Pillay
Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School, Brain-imaging reseacher, Executive Coach