Event Phone: 303-620-8076
- NeuroLeadership Info Session
March 4, 2020
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
It’s a different world now. Markets and workforces are increasingly global and diverse. Change is so rapid that one leader can’t hope to keep abreast of all development, much less be responsible for the innovation needs to keep ahead of them. Decision making is broadly distributed across an organization, and collaboration is required with numerous parties outside the organization.
This course will examine the application of neuroscience experientially to work on your inner game. Over the 6 weeks we will examine increasing self and social awareness and intelligence, re-examining relationships, trust, influential communication, conflict, stress, transparency, culture, habit change and more. We will re-wire the scripts you have to create possibility and new outcomes.
Those that participate in all sessions should notice real change in their relationships, stress, lowered defensiveness, performance, agility and happiness.
- 6 two hour sessions including interactive group work
- Powerful presentations, plans of action and tools for change
- One-on-one coaching available
- Feedback on your leadership style and ideas for increased success
- Measurable habit change analysis
- Reduction of stress in your life will affect those around you.
- Cutting edge science to make yourself the best you can be!