- Navigating Conflict as a Leader
March 31, 2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
NAVIGATING CONFLICT AS A LEADER Leveraging Neuroscience and the Enneagram for Consistently Better Outcomes
- Conflict at work is inevitable. When conflict shows up at work, learn how to assess the situation, prepare for and have productive conversations that get to a resolution.
- The best leaders build the skills necessary to handle conflict between individuals and their teams, while maintaining respect and influence.
- Learn from two experienced leadership coaches who have years of experience with conflict management, and walk away with new insights and skills that lead to higher job satisfaction, stronger relationships with colleagues and innovation.
- Understand the neuroscience behind our reactions to conflict and how to rewire to create new possibilities and outcomes.
LEARN YOUR ENNEAGRAM TYPE, and how the Enneagram is a powerful system to manage conflict in relationships and on teams
Most leaders use their professional development budget for executive education.
(Bring your laptop if possible, phone as backup)
Michelle is a powerhouse, confident and funny. A practical speaker that offers top-rated keynotes and breakouts for clients such as: FEMA, Bureau of Prisons, Holland & Hart, and some of the largest
Fortune 100 consulting firms. ICF PCC, Master Executive
Neuro Coach, a Guru in human transformation, studied neuroscience and leadership at Harvard, communication at Parsons School of Design, and philosophy and business at Miami University.
Leanne is a certified executive coach who has led global teams, built fast-growth businesses as a member of the leadership teams of 4 tech startups, and has served for 21 years as an Army officer, deploying around the world during major operations. Leanne’s areas of specialty are coaching senior leaders and managers individually, developing teams of leaders and helping executives build thriving, inclusive, and engaged cultures. She has an MBA with a concentration in marketing, is a Professional Certified Coach, and
is certified from the Enneagram
in Business to deliver training that builds individuals and teams.