Our Programs are based off of the evidence-based MBSR program from UMASS Medical. Founded in scientific research, we offer knowledge based ciriculumn with hands-on practical techniques that have been studied for over 38 years around the world.
Our testimonials speak loudly and clearly.
We believe these are the most important elements that make all the difference!
The Masters Course Combines:
Practicing various evidence-based techniques, based on paying attention on purpose in the present moment non-judgementally.
Determines our ability to step back, and be unaffected by emotional triggers, past experiences, and/or distraction to lead and make strategic decisions.
Has shown the ability of the brain to re-wire itself creating new neural pathways that lead to different relationships with stress, people, past events, etc.
Mindful-based Stress Reduction
- Increases Productivity
- Increases Focus
- Increases Clarity
- Increases Creativity
- Increases Employee Satisfaction
- Increases Employee Retention
- Increases Employee Engagement
- Cultivates Emotional Intelligence
- Improves Overall Well-being
- Improves Cognitive Function
- Increases Concentration
- Strengthenes the Immune System
- Increases Relaxation and Balance
- Promotes Self Awareness
- Cultivates Empathy for Others
- Improves Relationship Dynamics
- Improves Overall Health and Vitality
- Helps with Insomnia
- Creates Positive Outlook
HOW TO INTEGRATE A MINDFULNESS PROGRAM
What’s right for your organization?
Like most organizations today, the pace and atmosphere are hectic, fast-paced and demanding. You’ve heard that introducing a Mindfulness program could have a significant impact on performance, engagement, emotional intelligence and retention. But how do you introduce the idea?
- All programs should be offered on a voluntary basis.
- Select a reputable Mindfulness Expert that embodies the teachings.
- Choose a program that offers at home practice support, references, and builds participants knowledge with experiential training.
- Our program resource cards are supported by scientific research.
- Our instructors are trained at the top medical centers in the world and have worked intensely on embodying the principles of mindfulness in their own lives.
- Our instructors are skilled in delivering impactful courses.
|The Masters Course Offers:|
|Early Morning Programs|
|Lunch N Learns|
|Lectures / Workshops|
|1-3 Day Immersions|
|Employee Annual Programs|
|All customized to fit your needs|